Saturday, April 4, 2009

RPG testimony!

RPG: I was a candidate for presidency in the election, I used to be super close to Sydney Loko. We had meetings once we decided we had enough evidence for the case that was at hand. Sydney mentioned that Roxanne had orginally approached him, she sent him emails offering him help. He brought chips to the meeting. hahah.

He asked for his testimony to be withdawn, but the arbitrators would not allow it.

Maureen: How do you respond to people saying that you or we coerced people into giving us this testimony?

RPG: I couldn't coerce a little girl to do anything....

Maureen: DO you have any other evidence about the candidates participating in a slate?

RPG: mentions Ted Horton

Seamus interupts: There was no evidence submitted by Ted Horton

Arbitrator: No, but he was mentionned in the evidence regarding the button maker...(arbitrators are chatting now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa... totally out of context but "I couldn't convince a little girl to do anything" is possibly the creepiest thing anyone has said thus far. Ewww.