Saturday, April 4, 2009

more RPG

cross examination

JdB: First, I'd like to confirm - did you write some of the statement for the witnesses?

RPG: They told me what to write, my fingers were on the keyboard

JdB: In the first document, you are basically asking for the election results to be reversed...

Seamus is saying something...

Arbitrators are talking....

RPG; it was a recommendation, it's obviously up to the arbitrators.

JdB: You thought it was fair for oyu to take the position straight up. Why the change of heart?

Arbitrator: It was an option that was brought up.



HERE IS COMES!!! SEAMUS IS CROSS-EXAMINING HIM!

Seamus: Where did you get your buttons made?
RPG: Merriam
Seamus: it's been alleged that you and maureen made your buttons together
RPG: no, not at all.
Seamus: It would be my word against yours
RPG: no, that would be a fabrication. (YES RPG!!!)

...Seamus sits back down

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Seamus: it's been alleged that you and maureen made your buttons together
RPG: no, not at all.


I'm not watching the live feed, but Maureen's buttons definitely had nothing to do with RPG's buttons. I was one of her official volunteers and she and I arranged for her buttons to be manufactured at Merriam ourselves.