Rox - people often come to see us with questions, since campaigns can be complicated (Wasn't Wassim helping the candidates with all of that?)
JdB- did you make Sydney's poster?
Rox - no.
JdB - why did he send you an email with his poster attached?
Rox - Yes, but I just told him that his poster wasn't up to par, and I put him in contact with someone who does graphic design to fix it up.
JdB - And buttons,...did you have buttons? Where did you get them?
Rox - My volunteers did them. I wasn't around when they made them.
JdB - Did you tell any of your volunteers to support another cnadidate?
Rox - No
Julien mentions the voter turnout, AGAIN. Mentions the margin by which the candidate won, AGAIN. We get it.
En été, ça continue de bouger chez les Gee-Gees!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment