JdB cross examination
JdB: Did you participate in any volunteer meetings or banner parties for Wolfe's campaign
Lauren: Recognized faces, don't know all the names
JdB: What was your relationship with Iain?
Maureen interupts: what is the relevance??
JdB: It's a character witness!!!
Arbitrator: be careful
JdB: Do you find it suspicious that the only allegations is in direct reference a person you recently broke up with?
Sham-y is up!
Seamus: You mentioned you helped me...you mentioned they were all registered volunteers. Did I ever say anything to you about helping another candidate. I never asked you to help out Jean Guillaume...I never asked you to help Roxanne
Lauren: There was no need. You're all in the same clique
Seamus: I personally never spoke to you or asked you to help any other candidate
This isn't examining....this is arguing.
THE PIZZA IS HERE!
En été, ça continue de bouger chez les Gee-Gees!
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment