Sunday, March 22, 2009

Your turn!

So, dear readers, what do you think?

Should the constitution on the SFUO website be updated after every board meeting? Do you want to be able to access an up-to-date version of it?

The version on the SFUO's website hasn't been updated since August 2008. If I didn't go to the BOAs, I would have no effing clue what was going on.

5 comments:

michèle said...

Yes it should be updated regularly and I do not agree with Dean that the SFUO needs to hire someone to do it.

I will do it next year if I have to! I do it for Arts.

Bronwyn said...

Absolutely.

If tech is an issue, maybe they should have more than one webmaster. If translation is an issue, maybe they should reallocate money to their translation budget.

Anonymous said...

I wish that this was the worst problem with the constitution right now.

Ken Joly said...

Imagine if the Canadian Criminal Code only got published once a year . . . The SFUO has a $7 000 000+ budget of our money, a lot of it needlessly spent. I'm sure they can get off there asses and get it done after every change.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to disapoint you Ken but the criminal code is not up to date. Actually in our criminal law classes, we keep on scratching out entire article because they've been juge anticonstitutional about 2 year ago.

That being saib, lets keep our constitution up to date!!!