Should the motion pass?
Dean yes
Rox yes
Joel yes
Danika yes
Seamus yes
Julie yes
Cam abstain
Jason abstain
Mel Book abstain
Cheevers yes
Samuel abstain
Michael Brown yes
Jason Benevoy yes
Jon Weber abstain
Rawb abstain
Mel Borduas abstain
Adrian yes
Laura yes
Joel yes
Khadijah yes
Becky yes
Dick abstain
Joel Fair abstain
Fancie yes
Sarah yes
Sam abstain
Faris yes
Amy abstain
Genivieve yes
Federico claims that this vote passes because:
Board members were going to hold the board by the 1/3 vote rule (section 3.1.10.8.8). And passes around a pre-sought letter, which we will try to get a copy for you.
Because of this, Federico decides that the motion passes unanimously.
Rawb:
Ladies and gentlemen, I have personally helped and spoken with the appellants, and I have a bias and I am abstaining, Amy is too. There are defendants that should be abstaining, whether or not they see it fit. If a vote has 1/3 abstentions, it is tabled to the next meeting. We are here to uphold this.
Federico:
... however that part of the constitution is there to assure that if there is not enough debate that it continues. As per the legal opinion, it is my reponsibility to rule by that.
Shall the decision of the chair of the vote stand?
Amy requested a roll call that was COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN BY THE CHAIR (Dean), so sorry voters, no "how they voted" for this one, but I bet you can guess!
The decision stands.
En été, ça continue de bouger chez les Gee-Gees!
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
And what about those who were not abstaining that should have been.
Sorry, but in all the back and forth bullsh*t, I've lost track of what specifically "passed". Deano's original proposal?
If I can figure it out, I'll let you all know...
To anyone who's still fighting this: Respect. I'm halfway through READING about the meeting and I'm exhausted.
SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME
IMPEACH THEM
Post a Comment