Your favourite lady bloggers are in this week's issue of La Rotonde. Pick up a copy if you get a chance.
...and so our "anonymity" is gone.
& also!
Date for the appeal hearing has been set: it's happening on SATURDAY @ 1PM.
Amy Kishek has some of the details from tonight's meeting over at her blog.
Update
13 years ago
14 comments:
woop!
favourite lady bloggers!
verrry niiiiicce
I'm still bitter I didn't get invited to the photoshoot, but they did mention me lol.
I got invited, although I slept through the picture...
But it was early, and I love my sleep :)
I was not invited :(
I was just lumped in with everyone else they didn't mention.
"...et de tous les blogueurs anonymes dans la (petite) communauté médiatique de l’Université"
Maybe it's that La Rotonde is afraid of lulz. Maybe it's that they are French and I am not. Maybe it's that I'm still (mostly) anonymous. I'll probably never know.
I'm thinking it's an anti-unilingual-anglo conspiracy
zomgwtflul ANOTHER kunspeerasie?!
Not gonna lie... I was asked but couldn't make it...
And... confession: I don't know who AppleDave is... *hangs head in shame
Amy - that is ok. We've never officially met in RL (which is the case for most of the bloggers, actually). So even if you had my name, it might not mean anything.
RL- lolz.
Let's have a bloggers party... I want to meet all the anon. bloggers... AppleDave, Inside the Base, Gossip Girl, Pretti Kitti...
You've DEFINITELY met Pretti Kitti.
I'm really fond of this idea though, but it might be a good idea to delay til after exams, no?
can we liveblog the bloggers party?
Friends, we may have developed an addiction (and an ego-inflation thanks to LR).
In order for me to have experience ego-inflation is for me to have been invited to the LR photoshoot lol.
And as a political commentator my ego is already big enough!
But a private blogger party sounds like a super-douper-blast!
Post a Comment