Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's here: The Voting Days.

Also, End of Days? I spose we shall see on Thursday. 

So, the candidates are out and about bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning! I have already spotted Seamus and Mel Book, and it s only 8:46am. 

*aside: As often as it happens, I can still never wrap my head around the Presidential Candidate Wolfe's cancer-stick addiction. Someone so socially aware might consider cluing in to this ridiculously prevalent health issue. I am sure this dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, but I cannot help it - he was smoking when I spotted him.

ANYWAY. Have you voted yet? Apparently most of us could have as of 6am, but this blogger has yet to get her PIN. From what s humming along the interweb tubes, I have gathered that I am not alone. We shall see - do not fail us now, hard-won and theoretically convenient e-voting or you will be shelved for years.

I would encourage you to go and vote right now, but I know I am waiting for Thursday, so that would make me a pile of hypocrite - it is in the final hours that true character is revealed, so keep your eyes peeled, discerning populace, and stay tuned!

6 comments:

Ken Joly said...

So three of the people who haven't received PINs are bloggers coverign the elections. You, myself, and Fedesaurus lol. Instill us with confidence.

Danielle O'Hanley said...

it's definitely a conspiracy against the bloggers.

cartoonmadonna said...

we are SO IMPORTANT that they are keeping us from voting so that we will not abandon our election converage! damn, we re good.

Pretti Kitti said...

Fedesaurus AND Pretti Kitti have both not received a PIN. Verdict is still out on "I liek SFUO elections" contributor number 3 (Apple Dave)

Wassim said...

Hey everyone,

As you know, we decided to send two disctinct emails: French and English.

We sent out the French emails first and we are now about to send the English ones. They were all sent at the same time, but there seems to be a traffic jam. The University, Everyonecounts and the Elections Bureau is on it.

Danielle O'Hanley said...

Thanks for the update, Wassim.
I'm looking forward to votingggg.