Monday, February 2, 2009

DAMMIT! FOILED by my own longwindedness!

so, I might have spent approx. an entire half of a 3 hour class tweaking and formatting my delightfully specific Word document of (Not-so) Liveblogged notes of the February BOA, and then somehow managed to EPICALLY FAIL to publish them properly. So I give up - I defer to my esteemed blogging colleagues to have painted a complete and vivid picture of the goings-on of that day. 

If you REALLY want me to try to put them up again, I will if I get 5 comments (from different people!) asking me to do so.


On a different note, did you see that shit about RICHARD MAH?!? ... we iz in ur ballots - squintin' ur rezults!

Until next time!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

put it up whore!

Elizabeth said...

put it up NOW NOW NOW!!!

Sylvia said...

do it do it do it

Danielle O'Hanley said...

what they said.

Richard Mah said...

do it.

do it for the poor children who have no voices.

Kyle A. said...

I concur! That makes a definite six different people! Where are Z UPDATEZ!?!?!?!?!?!?

michèle said...

do it do ity do it

cartoonmadonna said...

on it! it will be up today!

lindsayshort said...

do it!!!! (even if this is a tardy response!)